General Laborer for the Installation of Sheet Metal Deck
- Sheet Metal Deck Installer
- July 2014
- To provide manual labor for the safe installation of sheet metal deck.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred
- Use hands to handle equipment and tools
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb and balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch
- Talk and hear
- Lift more than 75 pounds
- Work on construction sites
- Work at heights greater than 40′
- Outdoor weather conditions (Heat and Cold)
- Work with hand, power, pneumatic and powder actuated tools
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job.
- Be able to lift at least 75lbs
- Enjoy working outside
- Enjoy working at heights
- Have working knowledge of basic hand tools
- Positive attitude
- Great work ethic
- Be able to work as part of team
- Accept responsibility and take direction
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- 10-Hour Construction OSHA Certificate
- 30-Hour Construction OSHA Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Welding Certificate
- Aerial Lift Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
TRAVEL, WORK HOURS, SUPERVISION:
- Travel: It is 100% required for this position. Jobsite locations may be located in multiple states and are subject to change.
- Work Hours: Hours are based on jobsite requirements.
- Supervision: This position does not require supervision of other employees.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation: Hourly, Full Time and/or Part Time, Non-Exempt
- Benefits: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 401(k), Health Insurance, as explained in the Employee Handbook.
The above Job Description is not all-inclusive and does not list every duty/responsibility of a sheet deck installer. The Job Description may change at the discretion of management.